It's upside down, and I don't know how to fix it...
But yeah, that's pretty much my night.
My hair looks like crap, because I shower at night, and I sleep next to my giant stuffed monkey.
My hair looks like crap, because I shower at night, and I sleep next to my giant stuffed monkey.
He still remains nameless though. Help me think of a name for him. ♥
Also, I usually make faces like that if I can't fall asleep. Don't judge.
And this is usually my nights when JJ is over.
Cause we talk about some pretty weird stuff. Which usually has at least one of us laughing like a lunatic.
Cause we talk about some pretty weird stuff. Which usually has at least one of us laughing like a lunatic.
I love his smile so much. And his laugh.
And his eyes.
And his eyes.
And everything.
♥♥


No comments:
Post a Comment