That would probably be my acne problem. It usually isn't too bad. But it sucks.
I know I need to lose some weight. And I have countless other flaws. But that's the one that bothers me the most. I have so many meds for it and stuff, but nothing really helps. It just seems so noticeable and disgusting. And I feel absolutely appalling most days because of it.
Even on days when everything else about me looks stunning, somehow looking at my face always ruins it. Even when the shirt I'm wearing makes my boobs look fantastic. And my hair is sexy and perfect.
I still notice that. And I wish it was all gone.
I know I need to lose some weight. And I have countless other flaws. But that's the one that bothers me the most. I have so many meds for it and stuff, but nothing really helps. It just seems so noticeable and disgusting. And I feel absolutely appalling most days because of it.
Even on days when everything else about me looks stunning, somehow looking at my face always ruins it. Even when the shirt I'm wearing makes my boobs look fantastic. And my hair is sexy and perfect.
I still notice that. And I wish it was all gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment